Have you ever met someone who could change your entire being? It's not fair sometimes the way things work out but you go with it. When you want something so bad you'd completely rearrange the way you think and become someone so completely different, is it fair, to the person you are at that exact moment, the person you have been, to make that decision? Are we all limits or limitless.
Someone once told me that I should take care of myself more; be better to my psyche. I come out at night because this is when I can most feel my desire for the light. A direct line to the past and future lies within the trail of stars overhead. A pathway to thousands of lives. My life has been destroyed by the one living in this body. Time is dwindleling ever faster now and hope is ethereal freedom.
No comments:
Post a Comment