Monday, January 10, 2011

Writer's Block

I can't seem to get my balance in life, at least at this moment. I haven't been able to write, pressing pen to a short stack of paper. I feel like it's my version of what the Chinese do when they paint the symbols of their alphabet. But lately, nothing. Well, not nothing, there is something. What it is..? I couldn't tell you. It's like something really is right out of sight at times, and there are shadows that shouldn't be. The spots that open in my vision are getting more frequent and although I'm sure it's nothing it still freaks me out. This is what I have been dealing with and have wanted to write about for months. Now here, in a few sentences I have lain down what has been my burden. I'm either going crazy or somethings really are true...

JDC

No comments:

Post a Comment