Recently, there are doors that have shut, doors that.., secretly, I never really fully expected would one day actually deny admittance. Awareness begets hostility. Fevered questions arise and land arrogantly across unwelcome mats woven with a strand of confusion. I've become unrecognizable as current characteristics being to play heavy on emotional levees.
Even my reflection is a different person with another thought, a suggestion really. I no longer recognize myself, each feeling is a different face. Every passionate emotion; a gamble. It goes something like this:
Reality isn't fake just not of concern. Presently a child-like idea. Consequently consequences . Existence imitates ingenuity and the world becomes a haven for the mad. Imagination buds with blood on it's petals. Death, in the portrayal of a child's rhyme.
A second; just a split, twinkling in an eye. There are chances and decisions that beckon passionately. Redemption swarms. This time, wrist are up and ready. Each mask falls. Laying bare are the complexities of someone familiar.
Recognizable now, doors open suitably. Doors which deny the admittance of those I carry. Trivial frustration. Practice to perfection an elated life. Defined by the universe as unmasked.
No comments:
Post a Comment