Friday, June 3, 2011

It's a long drive and the wait, unbearable. I love you has already been spoken and now we fight to see if it last. But that first impression, to live or die for love. The best impression. Serious looks and fumbling hands. Something has kept us from meeting before now... fate. I never believed it either; never though I could be 'The One' for another. By the end of lunch I want nothing more than to be wrapped in your arms,  movie in the background, asleep on your chest. You said that night you could feel my heartbeat. I say right now that I will always feel yours.

Parts of me are confused. I shouldn't be saying these things yet. Maybe I am vulnerable. But... I love him. there is no one else but him.  No one, but there is a bane, it's me. My addictions are guarded for now. Friends say to tell him, I say if it works then the changes I will make for him are welcomed. I don't want him to hurt.
I'm going to keep this cup we got on our first date together, maybe it won't work out but god I hope it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment